On February 14, 2018 the free business trainings "Financial support" and "Consultancy support" were held in the administration of Penza.
The organizer of these trainings was the Business support center AO "Corporation of development of Penza region", they are held for entrepreneurs as a part of educational programme of AO "Corporation "SME" for small and medium-sized entrepreneurship.
During the trainings there was given the following information:
- basis requirements for SME's when getting financial support;
- types, conditions and procedure of getting financial support in 2018;
- forms of business support by AO "Guarantor" in 2018;
- existing infrastructure of consultancy support and types of consulting services;
- forms of business assistance during international expansion.
Vladimir Parshin, a first Deputy Chairman of Penza CCI, a head of Export Support Center of Penza region made a presentation on the issue of international expansion of Penza's entrepreneurs.
Under terms of current agreement between Penza CCI and Administration of Penza, which was signed on October 12, 2017, a cooperation is realized in the support of Export Support Center of Penza region project. A work plan for 2018 was signed - there will be held a range of training seminars for SMEs.
The main subject of the signed agreement is creation of conditions for the development of small and medium-sized entrepreneurship in Penza: the development of exhibition activity, participation in various international and interregional economic cooperation programs.
Information and Advertising service of Penza CCI