The Penza CCI under the frame of activity of the Center Export Support, the Penza Region, will hold a series of training seminars for SMEs on the topic of "Basics of Export Activities" (Educational Project of ANO DPO " Export School " of AO "REC" in the Penza Region).
List of seminars:
Basics of Export Activities
- Marketing as part of the export project
- Effective business communication for exporters
- Export legal aspects
- Export financial instruments
- Documented export support
- Customs regulation of exports
- Logistics in the export business
- The potential of online-export
- Export activity taxes
- Russian export Center work
Representatives of small and medium-sized enterprises interested in the development of the company and wanting to begin successful export activities are invited to take part in one of these FREE seminars.
From the course you will know about different kinds of risks in export activities and how to avoid them. You will be told about forms of entering into the international market and the tools with the help of which you can analyze the international market and assess your counterparties reliability. You will obtain useful knowledge about state support for export activity.