The Export Support Center of Penza region (ESC-Penza Region) was established in 2017 under the support of the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation and Ministry of Economics of Penza region. The Center is a part of SME’s support infrastructure in Penza region.
The main objective of the Export Support Center of Penza region is the business internationalization, the development of international and interregional business, technological and scientific partnership of small and medium-sized enterprises. This goal is achieved by the provision of information and advisory services, technical and practical support to the clients (companies and private entrepreneurs).
The main focus is the search of business partners in the CIS countries and other abroad countries. To achieve this goal the Export Support Center of Penza region organizes a lot of business missions, brokerage events and training seminars. Highly qualified experts and experts in the field of foreign economic activities are invited to give the seminars.
The Export Support Center of Penza region provides a wide range of advisory services on various economic activities. Hundreds of entrepreneurs and business leaders in Penza region have already received the assistance and support of our specialists. You can get relevant information on issues such as customs regulations, foreign trade contracts, intellectual property protection, and product certification in EU countries, etc.
Consultation on the legislative questions
Consultation on the legislative questions includes assistance, providing information on a wide range of business-related issues, ranging from the preparation of contracts to the claim work. The timely involvement of a lawyer specializing in business law would avoid the loss of money and time.
Consultation on the foreign economic activities
The foreign economic activities have many aspects that require the involvement of the third-party professionals as well as the ownership of the relevant information. The Export Support Center specialists are ready to advise you on issues of the field of the Russian and international legislation regulating of the foreign economic activities, investment, investor search, business protection, and business promotion in international markets.
Benefits and advantages for SMEs
- To find potential partners in Russia and the EU;
- To provide the business correspondence in English to establish primary contact with a potential partner;
- To offer innovations and to find new technologies on the international market;
- To produce your own products or services by participating in business missions and brokering activities in the RF and the EU;
- To get advice on EU policies and programs to support small business, legislation, quality standards and other requirements for goods and services;
- To find information on international exhibitions and fairs on relevant topics;
- To learn about other services and partners of the Center.